The Gyldenholt Webwright is looking for a deputy to take over the position of Webwright at Gyldenholt Anniversary in June 2020. Please read the job description below and if you think this is you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage Baronial Website
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the Barony’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Update backend services and plugins regularly.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Manage Baronial Social Media
- Approve and welcome new members to the Baronial Facebook group.
- Remove any inappropriate content.
- Maintain Facebook groups and events on the Baronial page
- Manage Baronial Google Calendar
- Manage Email Redirects
- Ensure full compliance on the website and social media sites to Society and Kingdom standards.
- Provide Quarterly reports to the Kingdom Webwright
- Provide Monthly Reports to Baronial Seneschal
- General Knowledge and comfort using Web based systems.
- The ability to clearly communicate via email, phone, and in written reports.
- Dependable email access, internet, and phone access.
- Experience with Web based systems such as WordPress a plus.