I am accepting:
What I’m looking for:
- Physical Stuff – Anything wooden, fabric, metal or thick glass! Examples: Old shields, esp things with your arms/badge! early garb projects, early or current pieces of work you would like to display. Consider doing a ‘Before and after” that captures your improvement! Also accepted are PHOTOCOPIES of photos or scrolls, etc. No original documents, please. Nothing larger than a piece of paper. I’ll be able to display these in an 8.5 X 11 inch binder with plastic sleeves. Get it to me at COUNCIL on APRIL 12, MAY 10, JUNE 14th.
- Digital stuff to go into the Dropbox – Digital PHOTOS of events, artwork, people- esp BEFORE and AFTERS and ANNUAL Sequences– capture different years of Fighter practice or Guard, your kid growing up, you hair going gray, your encampment improving, your embroidery getting way better!
- Text files and pdfs– with quotes & quips! Poems you’ve written? Headlines from the best Gyldenholt newsletter even? I’m looking for a few lines that I can include with the photos. I will have a story prompt that I’ll put out separately for longer things…
- Scanned up images of your SCROLLS!! Old newsletters, covers of TI, anything. SCANNED PHOTOS.
- Need an app for that? Sigbiorn suggests Photoscan by Google. It eliminates glare and is free and easy to use. If you can’t figure it out/don’t have the right tools, then bring them to council and we’ll help you out! APRIL 12, MAY 10.
- Video clips– not sure if i can make these work, but let’s try! Siggy has offered up an old laptop from work and I think I can get it to run a montage of photos and videos.