The Gyldenholt Webwright is looking for a deputy to take over the position of Webwright at Gyldenholt Anniversary in June 2020. Please read the job description below and if you think this is you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage Baronial Website
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the Barony’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Update backend services and plugins regularly.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Manage Baronial Social Media
- Approve and welcome new members to the Baronial Facebook group.
- Remove any inappropriate content.
- Maintain Facebook groups and events on the Baronial page
- Manage Baronial Google Calendar
- Manage Email Redirects
- Ensure full compliance on the website and social media sites to Society and Kingdom standards.
- Provide Quarterly reports to the Kingdom Webwright
- Provide Monthly Reports to Baronial Seneschal
- General Knowledge and comfort using Web based systems.
- The ability to clearly communicate via email, phone, and in written reports.
- Dependable email access, internet, and phone access.
- Experience with Web based systems such as WordPress a plus.
I am accepting:
What I’m looking for:
- Physical Stuff – Anything wooden, fabric, metal or thick glass! Examples: Old shields, esp things with your arms/badge! early garb projects, early or current pieces of work you would like to display. Consider doing a ‘Before and after” that captures your improvement! Also accepted are PHOTOCOPIES of photos or scrolls, etc. No original documents, please. Nothing larger than a piece of paper. I’ll be able to display these in an 8.5 X 11 inch binder with plastic sleeves. Get it to me at COUNCIL on APRIL 12, MAY 10, JUNE 14th.
- Digital stuff to go into the Dropbox – Digital PHOTOS of events, artwork, people- esp BEFORE and AFTERS and ANNUAL Sequences– capture different years of Fighter practice or Guard, your kid growing up, you hair going gray, your encampment improving, your embroidery getting way better!
- Text files and pdfs– with quotes & quips! Poems you’ve written? Headlines from the best Gyldenholt newsletter even? I’m looking for a few lines that I can include with the photos. I will have a story prompt that I’ll put out separately for longer things…
- Scanned up images of your SCROLLS!! Old newsletters, covers of TI, anything. SCANNED PHOTOS.
- Need an app for that? Sigbiorn suggests Photoscan by Google. It eliminates glare and is free and easy to use. If you can’t figure it out/don’t have the right tools, then bring them to council and we’ll help you out! APRIL 12, MAY 10.
- Video clips– not sure if i can make these work, but let’s try! Siggy has offered up an old laptop from work and I think I can get it to run a montage of photos and videos.